Sunday, October 17, 2010

Congrats to me




I am beyond pleased to announce that I got hired at MYST Salon (the only salon i have ever wanted to work at since my hair journey started)! I am so eager to get going in my new career that I can barely find words.



I have dreamed of being a haistylist and makeup artist for as long as i could remember. Im not quite sure where I got the talent in me from... my mom can just barely cover braiding, and well my dad... hasn't had the stuff since he was about ten sooo...


I got lucky somewhere! If it wasn't for my boyfriends job..i would have never moved to Regina, and if i never moved to Regina I would have never went to hairschool, and if i didnt go to hairschool... well i would still be wondering "What if..."

You see... I graduated from post secondary school before.. BUT it didnt feel quite like this. I am now doing what "I" want to do... not necassarly the right thing, the safe thing, or the smart thing. OR maybe it is. BUT, its my thing.


I am there, i did it, i finished it, and now im about to begin it. Watch out beauty world... im just getting started.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Shanny. Your ultra creative fabulous self will be a huge asset to MYST. Lucky them.

    ReplyDelete