Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MYST SALON- Regina, SK




About Myst

Myst Salon Regina was created by international top stylist Dan Pritchard in 2007. A 108 year old house located downtown Regina was renovated into a serene, refreshing atmosphere, where guests can enjoy a complete sensory experience with their professional service catered to each individual, every time.

All of our top stylists are highly trained to customize hair cut and hair colour to enhance the unique qualities of each person to create a look that balances and compliments a guest's physical features and lifestyle.

Using the talents of our gifted creative and technical experts, our commitment to you is one of excellence in all we do.


Last week I started my in salon at MYST. Funny, because ever since I moved to Regina I walked by this salon thinking it was soo rad. Its downtown, Aveda(Most amazing product..which gave me a topic for my next post), in an old antique house... list goes on. Now... with only three weeks left till I am a professional stylist I am grateful to be doing my work term there. To work under them would be amazing. You never know what the future brings...

Check it out, Myst Salon on Cornwall Street Downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment