Monday, October 4, 2010

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT!

I have to publicly say sorry for something...

I have been ranting and raving about my very good pal Satima and her eyebrow threading for over a year and a half now. On my blog, to my friends at school, to new people I meet... everyone! Because she really is that good.

Tonight I was at Satimas getting my brows done which were much needed. I asked if she would like me to make her some business cards so I filled out a piece of paper where she just had to fill in the blanks as to what she wanted on them.

Satima
Phone-
Address-

She politely said "Shannon.....Can I show you something?" in her beautiful indian accent. I replied "yes" of course. Then she carries on to say in a soft voice "My name is with an "F", its FATIMA" "WHATTTTT?!!!!!!!" you mean to tell me I have been sending people here calling you Satima, writing you cards titled Satima and family, carrying on the last year and a half calling you Satima and you never said a thing!?" "Well... no I didn't want to tell you cause your so nice" ahhh. ohhhh my goddddddd im mortified. So mortified that I could name a million things i would have rather went through then this. Im supposed to be her friend... I AM her friend. oh god.

I now onmy blog for everyone to see... have to say sorry, and that i cannot stop laughing at the fact this would ONLY happen to me...Shannon Hryhor, the most unlucky girl around. hahaha.

Well.. FATIMA... this is going to be a tough one going back in time. But you truly are an angel... Whether your names with an F or an S. Your beautiful and talented. And im sorry for getting your name wrong. Forgive me.

Fatima- 306-351-5271
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIeHYNt-rl4

Watch this threading video if you are not sure what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment